Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is seeking a Manager of Client Services (MCS) to lead and grow a substantial IT services business within the public sector in New South Wales
The Manager-Client Services is responsible for managing existing clients and acquiring new clients in the region. The MCS works together with their manager (Senior MCS/Group MCS) to build sector plans and is responsible for client management and all client interfaces within the assigned account / prospect scope.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and present proactive proposals to the clients/prospects in line with sector strategy
• Engage the relevant internal Infosys teams and service lines team to developing solutions
• Handle risks and issues related to the accounts, including delivery oversight ensuring there is strong governance in place
• Set and manage client expectations ensuring strong client satisfaction
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
• Strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
• Track record of interacting and building relationships with Head-offs, Executive and CXO level client contacts
• Significant business development and project management experience
• Significant experience in IT Services experience including strong Global Delivery Model experience
• Ability to position industry insights as they pertain to client needs & requirements
• Deeply understand their client’s business challenges, and provide thought leadership in addressing these issues
• Experience in Technology Consulting for public sector
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
• Commercially savvy/understands contracts, MSAs, Multiple pricing models
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Excellent customer interfacing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on [email protected] or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement, any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”