Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
This position will report directly to our CEO, leading the Global Data team in the organisation, which will play a key role in shaping the company’s future success.
- Establish a data strategy that aligns with the overall company vision
- Establish Data governance frameworks and ensure team work within best practices
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to establish gaps, needs and improvements
- Lead and manage a Global team to outline the vision of the Data team in alignment with the overall company goals & objectives
- Establish a team of Data Directors reporting directly to you who own the end to end strategy and how it impacts the overall business and customer experience
- Drive business results through analytics and insights while promoting a data driven culture across the organisation
- Using AI/ML to drive deep insights into various data areas to support decision making
- Perform tactical work to unblock your team
- Build industry leading solutions to complex problems in a high dependency environment
- Above all – Be part of the journey to redefine a way of working for people all around the world
Required profile for job ad : Head of DataRequirements
- Performed as a Head of Data/VP or equivalent for at least 2 years in a fast paced environment (ideally scale up/start-up)
- An expert in building a best in class data function
- Be hands on to unblock your teams
- Good understanding of Data and its impact on organisations decision making and Leadership
- Driven, collaborative, strong multitasker
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|