Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Lead product analytics vertical (team of 1-3 analysts) and collaborate closely with product directors and product operations
- Support product teams to define baselines, success metrics and provide recommendations for optimisation
- Guide analysts in your team on their career paths, helping them to enhance their technical/analytical and soft skills and support with workload management and prioritization
- Drive and review performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results and be a strategic partner to your product teams
- Support and enable your team in the development of user friendly dashboards and high quality data visualisations that drive actions and support decision making
- Create and manage new frameworks and processes or improve existing ones
- Develop/apply extensive domain knowledge in your dedicated product areas in order to proactively derive meaningful recommendations and insights that drive and inform product strategy
- Generate new ideas for how to leverage data and drive business performance
- Create and promote effective self-service analytics infrastructure for your product areas
- Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your extensive experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics or equivalent degree
- 6+ years’ experience in product analytics team
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with stakeholders of varying seniority
- Capability to prioritize and guide your team on data and business objectives
- Experience managing a small team of analysts
- Hands on experience in at least one modern BI tools (preferably Looker)
- Proficiency in SQL and product analytics tools (mixpanel / heap / amplitude)
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You love data exploration and visualisations
- You have experience with snowflake, dbt and LookML
- You have experience with Web & App tracking implementation
- You have experience with A/B testing
- You are driven by business impact generated from your insights
- You are naturally curious and enjoy challenging the status quo
- You are proactive and like to take responsibility in projects, managing requirements and collaborating with a number of different teams across the company
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
|Job category :
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :
|Key Skills :