Preston Rowe Paterson is an Australian owned, international property services company, specialising in property valuations and consultancy.
Established in 1988, Preston Rowe Paterson operates from 30 locations across Australia, on the north island of New Zealand and internationally via our partnerships throughout China, Japan, Thailand, Dubai and the Philippines. Our fundamental business and service principles are; knowledge, experience, professionalism, and innovation, which we demonstrate in our day to day operations.
PRP Dubbo have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate/Cadet Valuer to become part of their team.
Working alongside and mentored by our experienced Director Tom Needham and James Skuthorp, you will be responsible for supporting our qualified Valuers with a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Collection and analysis of leasing and sales evidence
- Assisting with report writing and submissions
- Assisting with enquiries and booking of property inspections
- Providing support to the overall office
- Use of internal and industry wide valuation systems
We will provide ongoing training and career development opportunities for the candidate with the right attitude and skills.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Completed or are nearing completion of a Bachelor of Property degree or equivalent
- Genuine interest in developing a career in property valuation and becoming qualified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of computer proficiency and data analysis
- Current driver’s license
- A Federal Police Clearance
Remuneration to be discussed upon application.
If you’re interested in applying for this role or you would like further information, please feel free to contact our Director Tom Needham via email or phone.
M: 0412 740 093
E: [email protected]
Click here to find out more about PRP Dubbo