F-35A Courseware Training Developer
- Interstate relocation support available for the successful candidate
Lockheed Martin is a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work at the forefront of technology. Lockheed Martin is a leader in Australia’s National Security, and our collaboration with Australian industry spans the Aeronautics, Maritime, Surveillance and Defence domains. We employ approximately 114,000 staff worldwide, and over 1200 staff in Australia across multiple locations.
Lockheed Martin is producing and sustaining the F-35A and related support systems for the Royal Australian Air Force and other F-35A Program partners, including a comprehensive suite of training capabilities.
Plus, all permanent employees now have access to discounted entry to gyms and pools across Australia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop, amend and implement technical training products for F-35A Pilot, Maintenance and Associated Systems.
- Sustainment and generation of the F-35A Pilot, Maintenance and Infrastructure Training courseware, Syllabi, Lesson Artefacts and Simulation Training Aids.
- Update, design, develop, produce and integrate computer generated graphics, images, video, text and animations for courseware and computer-based training products using graphics and authoring software.
- Ensure all content is constructed in accordance with the F-35 courseware and instructional strategy documents and associated requirements.
- As a secondary role, conduct training product development testing in support of the Training Centre Integration and Test engineer. Communicate development status and issues to the Training Centre Manager and team members to ensure accurate metrics are captured.
- Liaising with internal/external key stakeholders.
- Experience with Instructional Design methodologies and principles.
- Significant training experience with knowledge of and exposure to the design, development, implementation, and delivery of technical customer training.
- Computing skills including a high degree of expertise with use of software systems such as Microsoft Office Suite and Learning Content Management Systems.
- Experience within a customer liaison role preferably within Defence Industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in the field of training or education and/or equivalent relevant experience (preferably within the defence industry).
- Experience with web and app development.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL databases.
- Any additional programming experience.
Applicants are required to be Australian Citizen and must hold and maintain a Baseline CoA security clearance, with the eligibility to obtain and maintain a CoA security clearance up to an NV2.
Employment may be contingent on the satisfactory result of criminal and/or other background screens, which require the collection and transfer of personal information.
What we offer you:
At Lockheed Martin we value our team and the contribution they make every day. We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects that make a difference, continuous professional development and the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of talented individuals.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Options for genuine work/life flexibility.
- Membership to Destination Discounts – that saves you money on many every day purchases including supermarkets, petrol, department stores to name a few.
- Access to purchase additional leave, blood donor, emergency services and military leave, are just some of the ways we provide you with the flexibility to manage your time away from work.
- Your financial wellbeing is important, and we provide access to novated lease’s, discount car hire, and Qantas club corporate rates.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the workplace by creating a place of employment that is, harassment free, diverse, fair, ethical, inclusive, and values the contribution of all its employees. Diversity and inclusion are the foundation of our culture and reflect our values of doing what’s right, respecting others and performing with excellence. By leveraging our employees’ unique talents and experiences, we will deliver innovative, affordable solutions and unparalleled customer value.
F-35A Courseware Training Developer | LM Careers