Perth WA, Australia
Back to Results
- Weekly pay cycle
- FIFO from Perth to West Musgrave – 2 x1 roster
- Long term project
GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) is an ASX listed (GNG) engineering consulting and contracting organisation providing high quality process engineering design and construction services to the resources and mineral processing industry. We currently have multiple projects on the go and our projection for growth means we are actively looking for talent across all areas of our business.
We are currently seeking 2 Electrical Engineers to join our growing site team to work on a 2×1 FIFO ( ex Perth ) roster , providing detailed design, implementation and commissioning support on a major project.
This is an exciting time to join GRES as we are experiencing significant growth providing great opportunities for you to develop alongside us.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Project design and execution for mineral processing plants
- Provide specialist engineering expertise and ensure robust change control processes and documentation standards are followed
- Collaborate with other disciplines to produce high-quality project deliverables for technically complex designs
- Provide mentoring and act as a leader within the Engineering team
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven capability in digital engineering tools and a thorough understanding of 3D CAD modelling
- Experience leading technical input into projects and working with major mining clients to Australian standards
- Full and unrestricted Australian working rights
- Mineral process plants
- Bulk materials handling
- Mobile machines: stackers, reclaimers, shiploaders
- Functional safety
- Engineers Australia CPEng *helpful
What’s on offer:
With over 800 employees across Australia, our focus is to create a rewarding working environment where you will be valued and appreciated for your knowledge, experience and innovative mind.
Here at GRES, we offer:
- Competitive salary and remuneration packages
- Opportunities to grow your career as the business grows
- A collaborative and supportive team environment with all the tools to succeed
GRES is an equal opportunity employer and believes that diversity, equity and inclusion deepens our depth of knowledge, capability and experience.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Category: Engineering – Electrical
Reference ID: RA000103
Date Posted: 08/02/2024