Placed.au is looking for a full-time Barista to work for our client in Araluen, Northern Territory. If you are passionate about customer service and exceptional coffee recipes, we want to hear from you! Join our client’s thriving establishment and enjoy the perks of a competitive salary package, a supportive work environment, and the opportunity for career growth.
- Making and serving all kinds of coffee as well as other hot and specialty beverages.
- Utilise espresso machines for brewing and ensure the right temperature and pressure.
- Froth milk in accordance with all different coffee types.
- Create latte art.
- Monitor brewing equipment and make adjustments to maintain the quality of coffee.
- Clean and maintain coffee machines, grinders, and other related equipment to ensure hygiene and functionality.
- Regularly calibrate and adjust coffee machines to guarantee consistent quality.
- Clean and sanitise utensils, work areas, and serving areas following food safety standards.
- Track inventory levels and report to the manager for restocking orders.
- Must hold a Certificate III in a relevant field or at least 1 year of relevant work experience in lieu of the qualification.
- With proven experience working as a barista or in a similar role.
- Must have an understanding of coffee origins, types, and flavour profiles.
- Must have strong communication and customer interaction skills.
Salary Range: $ 60,000 – $ 70,000 p.a. excluding superannuation.