Looking for a career defining, exciting project?
Due to continued growth, we are helping our client invite a Cyber Security Engineer to become part of their expert Security Team, based in Canberra.
This role will see you providing security services and advice to a range of external and internal customers. You’ll be a senior member of a highly skilled team working at the forefront of Cyber Security with a great opportunity to help lead and develop others in the team and work with R&D on future developments and enhancement of the suite of security products.
What you will be doing:
- Leading and contributing to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Advising, implementing, documenting and testing solutions within customer environments.
- Working with customer technical teams to activate and acquire relevant system audit records.
- Developing and configuring data ingest, translation, and normalisation systems.
- Performing system configuration, updates and upgrades, health monitoring and system tuning.
- Identification and development of reporting, alerting, and monitoring content to suit customer needs.
- Analyse vulnerabilities, threats, and incidents and make enhancements to cyber security tool sets.
- Responsible for investigations and risk findings and propose mitigation’s action and participating in continuous improvement programs to enhance data acquisition and detection strategies.
What you will bring to the role:
- Must be AUS Citizen, have at least NV Clearance willing to go through PV clearance process.
- 5+ years’ experience in cyber security role.
- Knowledge of cyber security industry tools.
- Experience of relational databases.
- Experience with application programming languages.
- Scripting experience with at least one of: Java, Python, Powershell OR Linux.
There are endless development opportunities available within. Apply today!
Or reach out to Matt Kiker for a completely confidential chat – [email protected]