Embark on a rewarding journey with the world leader in cloud-led storage solutions, with over two decades of expertise solving the challenges of a data-driven world.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be an integral part of an established specialist team, reporting to the ANZ District Manager.
You’ll take charge as the sole owner of the Nat Sec & Intel vertical, backed by technical presales solutions engineers and the CTO to steer business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining strong business relations with key National Security and Intelligence clients.
- Defining, owning and executing territory and account strategies.
- Facilitating comprehensive customer education of technologies and services.
- Collaborating with channel partners to deliver value-based solutions.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Proven network and understanding of the customer space in National Security & Intelligence, including relationships with MSI.
- Proven experience in a senior sales role, with a focus on team collaboration and relationship-building.
- Current NV1 Clearance with the ability to obtain NV2.
- Car, mobile & gym allowances
- Health & Life Insurance for you and your family
- Retirement planning support
- RSUs & quarterly bonuses
- Paid wellness days to recharge
- Hybrid WFH/WFO – Canberra ACT 2617
Reach out today to become part of a pioneering team dedicated to shaping the future of cloud storage solutions.