State: Jobs in Accra
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
OLAM INTERNATIONAL LTD
- Carry out performance of loss mitigation and recovery activities regarding delinquent or charged-off accounts in accordance with our internal controls with tax/ legal guidelines.
- Keep tracking outstanding debts.
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Locate and contact debtors.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- A minimum of a first degree in administration/management.
- 5 years working experience in a risk management environment. A strong track record in management and experience credit risk skills in a dynamic financial/banking institution is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise own initiative and deliver to meet established targets.
- Expertise in Microsoft office tools.
- Ability to assist teams and remain committed to achieve goals.