Position : Cloud Engineer AzureJob Description
Category: Software Engineering
Job Title: Cloud Engineer Azure
- We are looking for someone who is an experienced, hands-on, and self-motivated IT professional to join our team and help grow, develop, and optimize our Azure cloud environments after performing a lift and shift of our on-premises datacentre to the cloud a few years ago.
- The Azure Cloud Engineer must be self-motivated with a passion for information technology incorporated with security and compliance. They must work well individually (individual contributor) and as a member of the Internal Support team.
- As an experienced cloud engineer, you must have strong written and speaking English skills, including strong communication and diplomacy skills. You would be expected to document new deployment/installation procedures and help mentor/coach the other support staff by arranging knowledge sharing sessions, online educational sessions to increase the overall skillsets and experience of the team.
- You will be an analytical thinker with a drive to solve problems, have experience working within an agile business, and be proactive in challenging situations. You will identify and Implement solutions (hardware and software) for improvement of the high-quality automation infrastructure and application delivery.
- You will be working primarily on the Microsoft Azure platform, and will be expected to design, implement, resolve, and document issues within our standard procedures and ticket management systems.
- You will be highly experienced and competent with secure Azure cloud configuration, Azure VM’s/resources, NSG’s, management groups, subscriptions, storage accounts, virtual networks, load balancers, and AAD
Required profile for job ad : Cloud Engineer AzureMust Have qualifications
- 3+ years IT experience
- 3+ years Azure engineering experience
- 2+ years solutioning from requirements
- 2+ years DevOps in azure with AKS/Kubernetes/AppService
- 2+ years setting up and supporting CICD pipelines
- Subject Matter Expert/Full Stack knowledge for Azure Cloud services
- Direct experience with Linux/open-source technologies, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (i.e.) Windows 2016, 2019, SQL 2016, 2017 etc.)
- Good networking knowledge including UDR and NSG
- Direct experience creating Azure PaaS services (Blob Storage, Functions, AppService)
- Direct experience managing/troubleshooting IaaS VM and PaaS services in Azure
- Direct experience creating AKS deployments including containers/pods, services, ingresses
- Experience in the end-to-end build, deployment, and administration container and AppService.
- Experience working in large hybrid environments on prem and cloud
- Working closely with Application Tech leads, developers and Architects on new project requirements, providing input into the design and implementation of cloud services
- Working closely with technical leads to ensure that platforms are designed for continuous delivery and zero downtime.
- Scripting, PowerShell, Python, bash
- Direct experience with Team City, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, ServiceNow, Private endpoints, ExpressRoute, vNet, Gateway, Git, ASR
- Minimum of 5+ years in end-to-end infrastructure architecture planning and software build, configuration, and deployment experience in fast paced environments.
- Good understanding of operations and business priorities
- Experience in ITIL aligned environments and processes such Release, Change and Incident management.
- Good knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies and tools (i.e. Kanban.)
- Microsoft Windows Azure,Kubernetes,Linux
Job criteria for job ad : Cloud Engineer Azure
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|