Miss Celie’s is a local community Bar & Kitchen featuring up to 7 live music each week. Specialising in the Jazz & the Blues (other genres may be accepted sometimes too).
We are looking for a hands on Chef/cook to control on and lead our kitchen in Ashfield, NSW.
Majority of work is Monday-Friday however flexibility is required to work on weekends as events require .
What you’ll do
- Manage kitchen staff
- Quality control
- Manage Food & Wage costing
- Menu development
- Management of product storage and deliveries
- Mentor and develop Junior staff
What you’ll need
- Passion, energy, excitement
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Relevant Qualification
- At least 2 years chef/cook experience
- Experience maintaining food and wage costs in line with budget
- Ordering & stock control experience
- Positive attitude with the ability to lead a team
- Create and produce food items that fit with current offerings
- Good working knowledge of current food trends
- In depth understanding of dietary requirements and intolerances.
- Experience in a fast paced/high volume kitchen.
Benefits & Perks
- Free food
If you’re looking for an inspiring role with a team of passionate hospitalitarians, please apply with your resume and cover letter.