Position : Channel Partner ManagerLocation: Hybrid/Remote – London
Seeking a driven and motivated Channel Sales specialist with key responsibility to drive growth and revenue across the partner network for an award winning Digital Transformational Specialist.
You’ll be involved in:
- Acquiring and building new Channel Partners and increase spend with organisation.
- Understanding the Partners marketplace, value proposition and company objectives to ensure that the company offering aligns and can offer demonstrable value to the customers and to the Partner.
- Ensuring you have a clear understanding of the decision-making unit and the value the company will represent to each of the stakeholders.
- Setting the expectation regarding the development of channel sales plans that will be agreed with the Channel Partner including strategies for building/maintaining an accurate sales pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Negotiating pricing with partners achieving sales in line with the company’s pricing policies and client requirements.
- Managing internal stakeholders and interfacing with internal departments.
- Monitoring customer, market and competitor activities and provide feedback to marketing to ensure the company is represented at all levels to new Partners and prospects.
- Ensure timely communication with prospects and clients to ensure a high opportunity conversion rate.
We are looking for:
- A tenacious, professional, accountable, hands-on self-starter able to act on own initiative with drive and determination
- Results driven with a track record of acquiring profitable and engaged Partners with a strong record of growth once onboarded.
- Track record of meeting monthly goals regarding acquiring new business.
- Strong interpersonal skills to quickly develop internal and external working relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident, tact and a persuasive manner
- Ability to network effectively within a range of accounts, at all levels, including senior decision makers/stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly ascertain customers’ business objectives/goals
- Experience across technologies including Cloud, Networking, Managed IT Services, Unified Communication (UCC) and Cyber Security
Package and benefits:
- Up to £75,000 + double OTE uncapped + benefits
|Job category :||
IT, software engineering, Internet
Marketing, communication, media
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|