Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is a leading Non-Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organization established in 1989 by two eminent and reputable Nigerians who are the most prominent advocates of Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) and Family Planning (FP) programming in Nigeria. ARFH, a Nigerian fully indigenous, Non- Governmental, and Not-for-Profit organization had implemented projects across the 36+1 states of Nigeria on cross cutting programs including Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health plus Nutrition Investment Case (RMNCAH+N), Family Planning (FP), Global fund grants on HIV, TB and Malaria as Prime & Sub recipient, USAID grants on Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she will collaborate with Program/Technical staff to offer administrative support to field staff. He/she will be tasked with maintaining open lines of communications with all HQ office and field staff, following established Human Resources practices and policies in accordance with the Organization’s regulations and procedures and coordinating with field office and HQ team to ensure field office HRM is in compliance with local labour laws, company policies and donor requirements.
- Implement applicable company policies and procedures to recruit field staff.
- Monitor and manage staff employment contracts and extensions in consultations with the project team in field and HQ.
- Maintain records of all performance development activities including participation in workshop, training, seminars, etc.
- Organize and participate in social events for the project staff and management.
- Keep inventory of all assets/equipment procured on the project
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for visiting staff including pick up arrangements
- Candidates should possess an HND in Secretarial Studies, B.Sc. Social Sciences, Business Administration and/or in a relevant field of study. Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must have 3 – 5 years demonstrated knowledge and experience in coordinating and managing office administrative matters.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to read, writes, analyze and interpret, technical and non-technical in the English language
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter inONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).