This global organisation in the manufacturing and distribution space is a well-known leader in their field. With a strong commitment to safety, sustainability, and innovation, they are dedicated to powering progress. Join a dynamic team and contribute to a company that values excellence, integrity, and collaboration.
This organisation is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team. Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will play a vital role in managing payable processes, ensuring accurate and timely payments to suppliers, and contributing to the financial integrity of the organisation. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Process supplier invoices, matching with purchase orders
- Coordinate and execute timely payments to suppliers
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Monitor and manage employee expense claims
- Continuously review and enhance accounts payable processes
- Proven experience as an Accounts Payable Officer
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in processing invoices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with accounting software and MS Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 2 Days Work From Home | Part-Time | Great Work-Life Balance
- Free, Onsite Parking
- Supportive and Collaborative Team | Low Turnover in Team
Please send your resume by clicking apply or by applying directly through our website at www.abacushumancapital.com.au/jobs.