We have an opportunity available for a Webinars Coordinator to join our team based in any office (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth). In this part-time role, you will work within the national Events & Partnerships (E&P) team to facilitate successful webinars for BDO throughout the year. The part time days required will preferably be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as these are the days that most webinars are held.
Some of your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be the main contact for all webinar enquiries nationally
- Coordinate and execute webinars nationally
- Create, customise and configure event registration links, invitations and reminders
- Process, retrieve and upload webinar recordings
- Generate and download reports: registrations, attendance, polling responses, Q&A, feedback, etc
- Support the communications team to create internal and external communication including invitations, landing pages and internal posts
- Focus on continual process improvement in systems (working with the CX/Systems team) to enhance automation, client experience and prospect nurturing
- Drive CRM/marketing automation for webinars
- Support for face-to-face events and other projects when required
- Support the national E&P team with reporting and administration
What we’re looking for
To succeed in this role, ideally you will be a friendly and organised individual with a proactive approach. You’ll enjoy being part of a collaborative and interactive team but also have the motivation to take ownership of your role and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Required skills include:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong level of attention to detail with sound analysis and reporting skills
- Computing skills in CRMs and other software and technologies
- Ability to develop relationships and be a team player
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be well regarded
- Familiarity of online/virtual environments and platforms would be well regarded
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply or for further information please contact Brett.beauchamp on [email protected]. Learn more what we offer at BDO.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST