- Immediate Start
- $32 per hour + Super
- Knoxfield Location
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Great company cultureOur client
Australian owned and operated best in their class of providing electronic accessories to the automotive and portable power industry, innovative in their approach and always looking to find people who have the same passion of what they do.
Your primary purpose is to assist in documenting safety procedures, taking pictures and writing up work instructions. Conducting workplace risk assessments in the warehouse and ensuring the workplace safety and compliance is upheld.
- Workplace risk assessments (WRA’S)
- Job safety analysis (JSA’S)
- Safe operating procedures (SOP’S)This role is a casual position and will suit someone wanting to get into safety and compliance team. You would have good knowledge of working in a warehouse environment, strong administration skills are necessary as you will be primarily using the computer to type up safety instructions.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Availability for an immediate start
- Able to work Monday to Friday
- Intermedidate PC Skills
- Effective communication & documentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
Great advantage to have not essential:
- Certificate in Safety
- Certificate in Business administration or logisticsIf you are looking for regular hours and enjoy working in a professional supportive company that rewards results, we would love to hear from you and discover your potential.
To apply please click the apply button and attach your up-to-date resume in word format.
FINDMEA is a national employment agency with an enthusiastic management team, combining over 40 years of recruitment experience to find the right people. For us, its personal. We see beyond the CV to discover your real potential.