Company: Job Box HR Solutions
Category: ICT / Computer
Job status: Full-Time
Job expires: 16 Dec-2023
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support for our team remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype and Zoom.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
If you experience doing administrative work, we would love to hear from you. However, experience is not required as training and certification could be provided.
• Respond to emails
• Schedule meetings
• Book travel and accommodations
• Manage a contact list
• Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
• Organize managers’ calendars
• Perform market research
• Create presentations, as assigned
• Provide customer service as first point of contact
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements and skills
• Experience as Virtual Assistant is a plus but not required
• Familiarity with current technologies
• Experience with MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills
• High school diploma; additional qualifications such as Degree is a plus
Salary: Virtual Assistants are paid 3-6 dollars an hour. Most Virtual Assistants work 20-30 hours a week. You can make a range of 240 to 720 dollars a month depending on your hours.
Method Of Application
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 16 December, 2023