- Company: Huawei
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all tax related decisions and activities in the organization. You will help us stay tax-compliant and up-to-date on new tax laws.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills. tax management, Management of payable and receivable.
- Maintain tax compliance with tax laws legislation and ensure control of any tax related risk which include timely submission of VAT, WHT and CIT
- Maintain important relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Tax Authority & Tax Consultants, etc, Communicate and provide tax solutions for business scenario
- Basic Knowledge in auditing
- Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing or any related
- 3 years+ work experience in an audit firm or tax/finance position.
- Familiarity with Tax Laws and tax filing process
- Strong communication and analytical skills