To increase product reliability, customer satisfaction, machine availability and user friendliness. Always promote a positive customer oriented attitude with the spirit of “Dare to think new”.
Field support Surface & Underground
- Provide technical support through available channels
- Conduct technical training.
- Perform First on Market start-ups (FoM) [Commissioning]
- Perform installation where applicable.
Product life cycle:
- Engage in Product Safety related work
- Lead/handle duties within Continuous Product Improvement (CPI)
- Lead/conduct/take part machine testing and verification
- Secure machine serviceability and user friendliness
- Be a project contributor and subject matter expert
- Warranty handling where applicable
- Technical Service News Bulletins (TSNBs)
Technical documentation and media:
- Review machine-specific manuals
- Including internal Epiroc system-specific instructions
- Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- This position requires extensive international travelling
- Assist in securing product and application competence among colleagues
- Set up and execute technical support plans to secure customer satisfaction
- Pick up and utilize synergies between relevant functions related to products
Competences, skills and experience
- Service-minded with a humble attitude
- Analytical and experienced in troubleshooting
- Drive for innovation and product development
- Drive to develop own personal and professional skills
- Social communication and networking skills with a result driven mentality
- Technical university degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent skills in English both verbal and written
- Administrative and report writing skills
- Computer literacy
- Well organized and structured with an ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Good application and technical knowledge
- Solid application and technical knowledge
- Good technical understanding of the Epiroc product portfolio, underground and/or surface.
Additional Information & Application Method
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their development and careers with the support of their leaders.
We are committed to giving you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to growing fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Interested applicants should: