Senior Structural Engineer
Milton QLD, Australia
Back to Results
- Weekly pay cycle
- Work on a variety of mineral processing projects and studies
- Long term projects
GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) is an ASX listed (GNG) engineering consulting and contracting organisation providing high quality process engineering design and construction services to the resources and mineral processing industry. We currently have multiple projects on the go and our projection for growth means we are actively looking for talent across all areas of our business.
We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join our growing office team based in Brisbane. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing high level technical support in relation to design and engineering services for our structural engineering projects.
With a solid pipeline of work, this is an exciting time to join GRES. We’ll provide great opportunities for you to develop alongside us.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver cost-effective structural engineering designs from conceptual design to detailed design, tender and construction
- Deliver on project requirements as they relate to scope, quantities, cost and schedule
- Perform analysis and design of steel structures and concrete foundations
- Prepare specifications, design criteria, scope of work and material take-offs
- Supervise the work of designers and other engineers on the project team
- Prepare and manage budget estimates for Studies and Projects from a civil / structural perspective
- 5+years’ experience with hard rock mineral process plant infrastructure
- Bachelor of Structural Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
- Be comfortable with an EPC schedule driven environment
- Agile and adaptable work style
What’s on offer:
With over 800 employees across Australia, our focus is to create a rewarding working environment where you will be valued and appreciated for your knowledge, experience and innovative mind.
Here at GRES, we offer:
- Competitive salary and remuneration packages
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Opportunities to grow your career as the business grows
- A collaborative and supportive team environment with all the tools to succeed
GRES is an equal opportunity employer and believes that diversity, equity and inclusion deepens our depth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Category: Engineering – Structural
Reference ID: RA000101
Date Posted: 08/02/2024