Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
NOTE – Only applicants with Australia full work right, i.e., holding a valid visa will be considered for the role.
You will be a Senior Process Executive, executing transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines and follow predefined procedures with the objective to meet performance parameters.
The Successful Candidates shall present below attributes:
Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues.
- Display Ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with customer
- Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically.
- Excellent comprehension and articulation skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Demonstrate positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and open to feedback.
- Patience and perseverance
Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues, to resolve customer issues.
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently.
Time Management Skills
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time.
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value.
- Ability to Multitask
- Excellent PC and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively resolve L1 helpdesk queries as per deliverables outlined.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customer’s account in the prescribed format.
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines.
- Ensure that performance parameters are met to meet SLA targets.
- Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times.
- Working knowledge of service now
- Inbound call handling
- Experience in working on KPIs such as AHT, ASA, FCR
- Level 1 support for Incident Management
- Prior experience in Telecom industry
- Comfortable with rotating shift works.
Please click on the Apply link below to upload your resume before the closing date.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date.
We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes unless requested.