About the job
- Functional support of the Core Company’s software and interdependent interfaces
- Configuration, patches, update, and upgrade management of the core software system
- Manage and support the integration of the Company’s Core system with other interconnected applications
- Provide business analysis and requirements-gathering support for end-users
- Ensure proper testing occurs for all Application changes released into the production environments.
- Draft and Implement the IT Disaster Recovery Plan in collaboration with the IT team. Ensure the company’s core application, tools, and data are available on the disaster recovery site at any time required.
- Document any necessary procedure related to the Core Asset Management application for reference.
- Anticipates Core Software application problems and implements preventive measures.
- Investigate and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize Core software application availability
- Optimize the availability of the core system to deliver cost effective improvements that deliver tangible benefits to business units and customers
- Provide a range of IT availability reporting to ensure that agreed levels of availability, reliability and maintainability are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Determine the availability requirements from the business for new or enhanced IT applications
- Establish measures and reporting that reflect business, user and IT support requirements with regards to application availability
- Participate in Change Control meetings to assess and authorise changes from an availability perspective
- Devise and implement an effective plan to deliver a satisfactory risk and audit profile for Operations & IT and achieve audit and assurance targets
- Provide end-user training
- Develop a high-performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching.
- Provide end-user training
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant degree from a recognized University.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Software support & and configuration management in a modern ICT environment.
- Implementation and management experience of Core fund/Asset Management Software
- Demonstrated expertise in managing software application support processes including application defect management
- Demonstrated expertise in Solution architecture and system development life cycle
- Translate Business Requirements to Tech Solutions ( Solid)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of system testing
- Ability to develop customized software applications from functional specification
- Knowledge of the Agile development framework
- Demonstrated experience in software application implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Information & Application Method
Interested applicants should: