We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with, and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values and strong belief in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance and Admin Associate
Job Code: FIN0018
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly documented and paid on timely basis
- Prepare and post payment vouchers into Tally 9 ERP software
- Prepare and EFT upon due approvals
- Assists in overall financial matters including timely retirements of expenses and completion of reports for the office and staff.
- Assist in generating activity budgets and preparing cash float documentations.
- Monitors the performance of all contracts entered into for the provision of services, goods and works of the field Office.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or in a related field with membership and part certification in professional association i.e. ICAN, ACCA or recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of three years in financial management, accounting, and administration working experience with an international NGO working with USG funding is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of USG rules and regulation including HSS grant policy ,45 CFR 75, A122 other donor regulations and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to be able to accept an discharge substantial responsibilities, to prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Tally 9 ERP accounting software for reporting purposes and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook and other computer-based applications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills combined with the ability to work collaboratively with program staff and stakeholders across organizational boundaries
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to be able to accept and discharge substantial responsibilities, to prioritize work assignments, to meet deadlines, and to exercise professional judgment.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Senior Finance and Admin Associate – FIN0018 – Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.