We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with, and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values and strong belief in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Service Associate KP
Job Code: CSU0017
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaning and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
- If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support in the daily running of the GOPD/ ART cl inics in the KP OSS.
- Provide technical assistance to the OSS care team in the provision of ART, PMTCT, and TB services to newly diagnosed KP PLHlVs (including pregnant women) in line with the SOPs.
- Support the effective linkage of PU-11Vs including adults, pediatrics and pregnant women-between health facilities.
- Provides ongoing mentoring and supervision to the KP OSS community ART (cART) team to identified, link and initiate KP subgroups on ART.
- Supervise the KP led community outreaches following agreed journey plan based on hot spot mapping.
- Provide oversight for quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives in the KP OSS
- Participate in facility analysis and use of data for decision-making to improve implementation of program goals
- Provides technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around HIV care and trecadrine.
- Facilitates the Treatment for special populations- Children of KP, OVC, PMTCT Linkages & adolescent care and Paediatrics friendly clinics, transitioning and community ART, Paediatrics quality improvement cascade ill management
- Provides support to state tbr Community TB & linkage stand-alone DOTS, community TB contact ti acing, TB in special cases paediatrics, pregnancy and KP and TB prevention (TB B AS US).TB /HIV Case management, intensified case finding and IPT and TB Quality improvement- TB cascade management
- Builds capacity of the KP OSS personnel to better implement their role in the technical planning, management and evaluation of clinical issues related to HIV/AIDS Treatment programs. *Inspires the KP OSS care team to perform or out-perform as per facility target by aligning facility team goals, roles and responsibilities.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master’s or equivalent in public health or related fields residency in internal medicine
- At least 4 years’ post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC / PEPFAR, and others
- Good clinical experience in care and treatment ( of HIV/AIDS patients among Key Population
- Demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role
- Supervisory and management skills
- Analytical Thinking & Conceptualization
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication
- Experience of dealing with difficult and sensitive situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Senior Clinical Service Associate KP, Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU).
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated, if suitable applications are received.