Company Name: Duwaraka Foods t/a A2B Perth
Position: Restaurant Manager
Salary: 70,000 plus super per annum
Work type: Full Time
Adyar Ananda Bhavan (also known as A2B) is a chain of vegetarian restaurants and confectioners headquartered in Adyar, Chennai, India. It is the oldest such chain in Chennai and has 140 outlets across India.
A2B Perth is looking for a well presented, motivated and customer focused Restaurant Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Planning menus in consultation with Chefs.
· Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions.
· Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of
· May take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders.
· Conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service.
· Selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff.
· Passion for and experience in managing and training front of house staff.
· Leadership skills and ability to build a strong team culture.
· Experience managing all operational requirements including stock control, labour cost and
meeting budgeted targets.
· Driving an engaging social media presence across multiple platforms.
· A good eye for detail and the ability to install, uphold and elevate standards.
· Strong floor presence and a genuine passion for hospitality.
· The ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively.
To be successful for this position, you must possess the following:
· Minimum Qualification is Diploma in Hospitality. Adequate experience may be acceptable in
lieu of formal qualifications.
· Enthusiastic and proactive with excellent communication skills.
· Good leadership skill with attention to detail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.