One of the most exciting AI companies in Europe at the moment, this Series B startup is on a mission to empower developers to build applications that use NLP as the interface to data. Their main pillars include an open-source framework they develop for engineers to build LLM applications for all business cases and an in-house cloud platform. They just raised a consistent Series B round with Google Ventures among their investors. While their product is very innovative and already quite mature, they are still a lean and relatively small team of 50+ people and those who will join now will have a huge impact – are you ready to take on the challenge?
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|
What to Expect
- Join a growing cloud platform team and apply best design and architectural practices, solving observability, performance, and scalability challenges, and taking ownership of Security and Privacy initiatives for their SaaS product (they are SOC 2 compliant).
- You will be providing technical guidance to the squad and acting as a Chapter Lead.
You are a seasoned DevOps professional who ideally has:
- 7+ years of experience
- You are happy to lead technically
- You have worked in a SaaS/IaaS/PaaS environment
- Proficiency in AWS and Kubernetes and knowledge of Python
- Experience with Security and Privacy topics or desire to learn
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ideally Terraform) and other cloud providers (Azure) are a huge plus
Benefits for you
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Large Language Models are already “The Next Big Thing” in AI
- Fully remote distributed team (CET +/- 2 hours)
- Work from home budget.