Registered Nurses – Behaviour Support Practitioner – Western Melbourne
Behaviour Support Practitioner
Employment Term – Ongoing – Full Time or Part Time (minimum 4 days per week)
Total Remuneration Package – $86,578 – $95,458 includes Annual Leave Loading & Superannuation + Car Options + Mobile + Laptop
Location – Derrimut
With more than 40 hubs across Australia and a united team of talented change makers, Everyday Independence is on a mission to change the game for people with disability and make inclusion possible for all Australians.
We’re a global leader dedicated to bringing change to our communities, and we’re looking for dedicated Behaviour Support Practitioners with nursing backgrounds to join our team. If you’re a registered nurse with experience in mental health, primary health, community health, paediatrics, or emergency, we offer an unparalleled opportunity to apply your nursing skills in a role that aligns with your personal and professional goals.
- Helping break down barriers for people with disabilities, ensuring they achieve the best possible outcomes for a significantly improved quality of life
- Working in a social model where people live, work, play and learn – homes, schools, playgrounds, workplaces, or community centres, ensuring no two days are ever the same
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary teams, to address complex behavioural challenges and be supported to flourish in your new role
- Leveraging your nursing background to design and implement behaviour support plans tailored to the needs of each participant
- Using your skills in assessment and intervention to support individuals with disabilities to achieve their goals and utilise their NDIS funding in impactful ways
- Helping participants develop coping mechanisms, social skills, and strategies for navigating their daily environments.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary Package: Attractive remuneration, plus additional benefits such as a vehicle options, laptop, phone, and performance and loyalty bonuses.
- Flexible Working Options: Enjoy calendar control and create a week that works for you.
- Continuous Learning and Growth: Limitless learning opportunities provided by industry-leading clinicians. Tap into our in-house Career Coach to help foster your professional growth. Pursue seven clinical career pathways and opportunities in operational leadership.
- Supportive Environment: Dedicated operational, clinical and admin support so you can focus on what you do best. Work in a supportive, interdisciplinary environment, collaborating with experts in the field.
Who We Are Looking For
- Nurses with relevant qualifications and experience
- AHPRA Registration
- A positive and flexible approach to work
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass NDIS Worker Screening and Working with Children’s Check
- Be deemed suitable, or willing to obtain suitability, as a Behaviour Support Practitioner by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Experience working in NDIS/disability is preferred, however not essential.
Join the Game Changers
Be a part of a team that’s changing the game for people with disabilities and making inclusion possible for all Australians. At Everyday Independence, your expertise in behaviour support isn’t just valued; it’s crucial in driving positive change for individuals with disabilities.
Apply Today and start your journey as a change-maker in a role that aligns with your passions and career goals.