Position Title: Recruiting Specialist
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/G-6
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term
Salary: Php 746,790.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head, Recruitment Unit and the direct supervision of the National Human Resource Officer, the successful candidate is responsible and accountable for ensuring compliance review and carrying out recruiting activities in their area of responsibility. They will coordinate with hiring managers, selection panels, HR focal points and candidates on the timely filling of posts in accordance with established policies and procedures and with due consideration to transparency and fairness throughout the process and a positive stakeholders experience.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Human Resources, Business administration, Industrial and Organizational Psychology or any related field from an accredited academic institution, with four years relevant professional experience;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with six years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience processing human resources transactions and exposure to talent acquisitions and talent management concepts and processes.
- Experience using social media to serve recruitment and selection objectives
- Experience supporting recruitment and selection in humanitarian or non-for-profit organizations is desirable.
- Experience on Human Resources statistics is desirable; Experience working in a multi-cultural setting an advantage.
- Knowledge of IOM/ UN personnel and financial policies and staff rules and regulations an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously in a high paced environment and deliver accurately on a wide variety of tasks.
- Sound client orientation and ability to build trust with various internal stakeholders;
- Proven capacity in managing difficult clients with an outlook on results and impact.
- High level of computer literacy, experience with HR IT systems and applications.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 20 December 2022 with reference code VN 093-094/2022 – Recruiting Specialist
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-093-0942022-vn-093-0942022-recruiting-specialist-g-6-manila-global-administrative
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.