Receptionist – Wellfield Academy
Full time, Permanent, Term time only (plus inset days)
£23,151.49 – £23,893 pro rata
£20,091 – £20,734.48 per annum
Due to internal promotion, we are looking to appoint a Receptionist to join us at Wellfield Academy. We are looking for a warm, personable and highly organised individual to join our office staff team and to provide a warm welcome to our parents, visitors on arrival to our school whilst ensuring compliance to safeguarding guidelines.
As a member of our front office you will:
· Manage the front desk, acting as a first point of contact for parents and visitors, ensuring a courteous, calm and friendly service, whilst ensuring compliance with safeguarding protocols.
· Be an effective member of the Administration Team
· Provide general administration duties as required, including reception duties, filing, post, word processing, telephone duties, input on a range of databases and other tasks within the scope of the pay grade.
· You will support with First Aid duties as required for students and staff
In return we can offer you:
- A supportive and encouraging team of dedicated staff
- A fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- A modern, well-resourced school environment with brand new build planned for 2025
- 24/7 access to employee wellbeing package
- Encouragement of further and continued professional development
- Term time only employment which supports long holidays
This is an exciting time for Wellfield Academy as we are one of the first schools in England to benefit from the Department for Education’s £1 billion School Rebuilding Programme; this funding will enable Wellfield Academy to deliver modern state of the art facilities for students, staff and the wider community which will significantly improve the learning environment which will enable everyone at the school to flourish.
37 hours per week, working Monday to Thursday 8:15am – 4:15pm and Fridays 8:15am – 3:45pm. This post is full time hours, permanent and term time only plus one week (inc inset days)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please complete an application form in full and send to [email protected] along with a personal statement to support your application and outline the relevant experience you can bring to Endeavour Learning Trust.
Applications should be submitted by 9am on Monday 19th February 2024
Interviews are to be held Friday 23rd February 2024
If you require any further information please contact our Recruitment Manager, Mollie at m.[email protected] or on 01772 817904
Endeavour Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and individually take responsibility for doing so.
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education, an online search will be carried out as part of our due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,151.49-£23,893.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person