The SEE Way
We’re a diverse and flexible employer, offering long-term career opportunities for our employees.
At SEE Group, we believe in tackling challenging projects together, always ready to pitch in and get the job done—living out the “Boots and All” spirit.
At SEE Group, no matter the project or office, we’re a company that truly values you. We invest in our people, helping them perform at their best and take their next career step—always adhering to The SEE Way
About the Role
DMC Quarries provide great long term career opportunities for eager and willing individuals and provide the opportunity to learn and upskill. We are currently looking for Plant Operators to perform local work in Tenterfield. We are open on experience across the following:
- Loader Operators
- Dump Truck Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Dozer Operators
These roles will be based at our Quarry in Tenterfield and will report to the Quarry Production Supervisor.
Skills and Attributes
- Experience working in a quarry or mining environment is desirable however not mandatory.
- Have the required RII ticket for the particular plant
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- A can-do attitude, resilience, perseverance, and the ability to work autonomously.
What we offer
- We offer competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Toyota Fleet Discounts.
- Opportunities to take charge of your health and wellbeing through our Road2Health program.
- SEE Group embraces the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce offering flexible and inclusive workplaces that recognises high performance, supports ‘good ideas’ and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- We support the continuous learning and professional development of our employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- We celebrate the success of our employees through formal and informal rewards and recognition.
If you are interested we encourage you to submit your CV by clicking apply now.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.