Job Description (JL 6A|B)
Primary Skill: Expertise in Data & Analytics preferably in Telecom Domain with a minimum of 12 – 15 years of experience. Strong working knowledge in End-to-End Process Consulting and Complex Digital Transformation which includes BI, Analytics and Technology in Telecom Domain. Relevant experience in Intelligent Automation, Process Excellence & Process Improvement along with Business Consulting.
The role includes:
- Partner with the Business Process Owner(s) and Subject Matter Expert(s) to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation and outline the impacted processes and business requirement
- Drive the performance of analytics solutions to positively impact overall business results and hold the responsibility for setting the departmental vision & culture and championing the use of data in making business decisions. He will in charge of driving day-to-day analytical approaches and exploring solutions to problems. He will also be tasked with the management and long-term prioritization of the business’s overall analytical needs and opportunities.
- Define the business questions that need to be answered and define appropriate analytics models in addition to identifying and readying relevant data sources for analysis.
- Together with the Technology team, he will play a leading strategic role in building up the data analytics, ETL and data warehousing approach.
- He will also endeavor to create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- The resource will play an analytical role where he will develop and apply analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view to driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes. In this capacity, he will strive to improve the quality of analytics solutions on a consistent basis. He will lead the analytics and warehousing strategy in the creation of high-quality analyses for all functions of the business and in the definition of metrics that track the business’s performance on different fronts.
- Responsible for collaborating with relevant business unit to establish departmental goals and strategies. You work with the data analytics and Technology teams to define the data collection needs of the business for the purpose of future work and for guaranteeing that there is high data quality and reliability across the business.
- Help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analysing clients’ as-is processes and create end-to-end automation solution blueprints.
- Have an understanding of A/B testing as well as detailed knowledge of the identification of key metrics that measure and drive the long-term health of businesses.
- Able to design various types of transformational road map within Data & Analytics domain.
- Define requirements by creating user stories and adding to Product Backlog.
- Solve increasingly complex problems & effectively delegate to develop and groom team members for succession planning
- Help groom, mentor and train team members in Telecom business
- Strong in developing relevant of Proof of Concept, Internal Asset for demonstration purpose to internal and external stakeholders
- Use innovation to identify opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Should create good connect between Technology and Business Transformation
- Client prospecting for outbound enquiries
- Client needs discovery to determine prospect suitability
- Establish, grow and maintain strategic customer relationships
- Contribute to or lead the development of customer contact/engagement
- Leverage strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to drive commercial, business and technical discussions with customers
- Authentically engage and collaborate with stakeholders
- Lead customer initiatives (e.g. business advisory consulting, workshop facilitation, strategic planning sessions)
- Work comfortably in a cross-functional setting alongside senior business executives, take accountability for the business’s performance, and have the ability to remain calm and composed under stress and uncertainty, inspiring the same within the team.