PrixCar Services is an automotive logistics company specialising in Vehicle Transport, Vehicle Processing and Storage, Fleet Conversions and Dealer Vehicle Storage.
Over the last 35 years we have grown to offer a wide range of specialised services, with more than 25 depots across Australia, we are ideally positioned to provide exceptional vehicle transport services to both individuals and OEM customers.
Reporting to the Driver Manager, the Operations Assistant will ensure the management of drivers and subcontractors, is done economically and activities are performed safely, accurately in accordance with legislative, company and customer requirements. This role is responsible for maximising the efficiency of the Transport department by providing excellent administrative support in managing and coordinating the department’s requirements.
This is a fast paced role and will suit someone with energy, personal drive and flexibility.
What you will do:
- Select appropriate load mix to maximise utilisation of equipment
- Ensure loads are planned to optimise the choice of routes
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers
- Ensure designated freight is transported within the agreed timeframes
- Investigate instances of service failures to identify the root cause
- Maintain accurate Availability Reports
- Accurate and timely entry and completion of manifests, subcontractor payments and payroll procedures
- Process damage claims, invoice reconciliation and data entry
What you will bring:
- Strong time management and planning skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- The ability to work effectively in a team within a fast changing environment
- Developing a positive working relationship with stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and a “Can do” attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Experience in Transport and Logistics industry
What we are offering:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Be a part of supportive and friendly team
- Our X-Factor reward and recognition program, with financial incentives and overseas trips on offer
- Training and development through leadership and mentoring programs, lunch and learn sessions, Cadetships and Apprenticeships programs
- Exclusive benefits and discounts from our partners, employee referral program, service recognition
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program, wellbeing day
If you would like to be part of a friendly team where you are appreciated for your contributions and share our values, we would love to hear from you!
Prixcar is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages and values diversity and inclusion.
Prixcar values of Play, Passion and Care underpin everything we do. We PLAY as a team, provide service excellence with PASSION and we CARE for our people and customers. Join us and be part of our industry changing journey!
Please note that all potential Prixcar team members are subject to medical and background checks.