Position : .NET EngineersWe’ve created the world’s best freelance developer community with the aim of providing freelancers with the same variety and freedom of freelancing, but with more benefits than permanent employment.
You’ll be part of our community yet this is not a guarantee to be selected immediately, you will gain access through our Community to opportunities that are not widely available in the open market. However, being part of our Community is an exclusive privilege and enables expedited access to some of the most innovative projects in the world, as all members are assessed prior to being able to join. Even better, you’ll become part of a group of like-minded, skilled individuals.
Elastic Team .Net Engineers exclusively joining our Community
- If approved to join our community by qualifying through the assessment process, you will automatically be one of the individuals who could be considered for exciting customer-centric projects that we are currently engaged in for our clients.
- Once on a project, you will be working closely with teams of engineers, QAs, and designers, producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes, testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- We’re proud to have Enterprise companies like Capita and BT, BBC, NHS, Virgin, Money, BP, Master Card, Tesco, and Suzuki select us for delivering user-centric products.
- Our mission as an organization is to provide our community with access to the most exciting tech projects and to build a freelance career with us as we continue to scale as an organisation
- .NET Engineers; with +2.5 years of experience and skills in web and app development to join our community.
we’re looking for;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as a .NET Developer, with a strong focus on web development using C#, SP.NET and Umbraco CMS.
- Solid understanding of the .NET framework, MVC architecture, and object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases, writing efficient SQL queries, and ORM frameworks like Entity Framework.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills to identify and resolve software defects.
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git and proficiency with collaborative development tools and methodologies.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and the ability to work effectively in an Agile team environment.
- Attention to detail and a passion for writing clean, maintainable, and reusable code.
- Umbraco certification(s) and experience with other CMS platforms are highly desirable.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|