Zap Fitness 24/7 is Australia’s fastest-growing, fully owned 24-hour gym chain with world-class facilities in over 85 points of presence across Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania! We pride ourselves on making a difference in the lives of our members by helping them stay inspired and motivated to achieve their results. Our people are passionate about health and fitness, energetic, love what they do, and are committed to helping our team and our members succeed!
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Membership Services Representative to join our flagship Moonah Zap Club.
There are additional casual roles available.
Reporting to the State Performance Manager, the Membership Services Representative is responsible for driving an exceptional member experience and building key stakeholder relationships with members. The roles’ accountability includes driving member growth and sales, care and retention, and various other customer service and administrative duties as required. This role requires someone who is able to provide high-end premium service at all times.
The right candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience and success in a fast-paced premium customer service role
- Interest and passion for health and fitness
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform in an autonomous environment
- Be available to work Saturdays and some days during the week
- Previous sales experience is desirable
What we offer:
- Hourly rate PLUS commission and a fun working environment
- FREE gym membership to be able to practice what you preach!
- Additional benefits include anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
- Build your career with ongoing training and development, including access to our Gold Cert program
- Access to career opportunituies with Asia Pacific’s largest diversified fitness group
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and achievements today
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Fitness and Lifestyle Group we bring positive energy and attitude to work every day, we are proud of who we are and who we work for. We don’t just accept individuality; we encourage it and acknowledge the value diversity and inclusivity brings to our organisation. We pride ourselves on empowering our team to be their authentic selves at work.
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, people of all ages, race, sex, intersex status, gender identity, sexual orientation, people with a disability and from other diverse backgrounds.