Company: GIDEC Endoscopy Centre
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
GIDEC Endoscopy Centre is seeking to recruit Medicine Counter Assistant(MCA)
Position: Medicine Counter Assistant(MCA)
Reporting to: Medical Director
Purpose of Job:
• The job holder will support the delivery of the Pharmacy service through effective
coordination of day-to-day activities and to dispense medicines, under the supervision of a Pharmacist.
• Under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the provision of drugs to clients of the pharmacy.
• Assist in dispensing medicines from clinically approved prescriptions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Assist with the delivery of the pharmacy service through effective co-ordination of day to day activities.
• Assist with the provision of medicines and advice to patients under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist/Medical Practitioner
• Assist with the maintenance of security of all pharmaceutical products in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• MCA Certification from a recognized institution.
• Competencies: the job holder must possess good communication skills, have the ability to read and carry out instructions, have the ability to pay attention to detail and have manual dexterity and must be computer literate.
• Minimum of two (2) years working experience in a related position.
Location: East Legon, Accra
Method of Application
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 15 November, 2023