Position & Mission :
Working as part of the R&D Department within the Technical Architecture department of the Development teams, in charge of specific technical areas, your scope will include.
- Design and technical development using Java/JEE technologies;
- Development and maintenance of the software package framework;
- Instruction and debugging of advanced technical problems;
- Participation in the costing and design of technical components;
- Level 3 support for business developers on questions relating to the Framework;
- Investigation of Java/database/network performance problems;
- Participation in the quality approach;
- Your integration programme will begin with training in our solution and the insurance industry.
- Higher education in IT (minimum Bachelor Degree);
- You are familiar with the Java language and the JEE ecosystem;
- Knowledge of the following areas is a plus: Eclipse, Jenkins, UML, Spring/ hibernate/ JUnit frameworks, maven, play! Framework, Agile methodology;
- Opensource projects;
- You are familiar with complex architecture and large-scale integration projects;
- You are recognised for your autonomy, your analytical skills and your ability to learn.
Location: Check all.
- Your integration programme will begin with training leading to certification in our solution and in the insurance industry.
- This position offers you the opportunity to work from home in a stimulating and innovative environment. There are various career prospects: expertise in a functional area, in architecture, in project management, on technical subjects and even more broadly within the Group.
Job: IT, new technologies.
Sector of activity :
- IT, IT services, Internet.
- Engineering, development studies.
Type of contract: Permanent contract.
Region: Check all.
Level of experience: Between 5 and 10 years’ experience.
Level of studies: Bac+3.
Language requirements : English ‘ Intermediate.
Number of position(s): 10.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Freelance
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|City :||Remote Work/on Site|
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|