Key Worker Child and Family Team – Melton
Your new Key Worker role in Melton awaits!
With more than 40 hubs across Australia and a united team of talented change makers, Everyday Independence is on a mission to change the game for people with disability and make inclusion possible for all Australians.
We’re a global leader dedicated to bringing change to our communities. We use the social and early childhood Key Worker models, working together in interdisciplinary teams out in the community. Our mission is to eliminate barriers for people with disabilities and ensure NDIS-funded participants achieve the best possible outcomes for a significantly improved quality of life.
Your knowledge in early childhood development is highly valued
As an early childhood Key Worker, you’ll bring knowledge in childhood development, serving as the heart of our early childhood support service at Everyday Independence.
You’ll coordinate and provide therapy to children aged 0-8 with disabilities or developmental delays, alongside their families. You’ll direct the therapy team and connect families to community services working under an evidence-based Key Worker model.
Work as part of a dedicated team, alongside allied health practitioners
You’ll be part of a dedicated team, alongside occupational and physiotherapists, speech pathologists, and allied health assistants, where together, you’ll grow your skills to support more children to achieve positive life change.
You’ll ensure children and families make the most of their NDIS funds by planning their support, providing therapy, and orchestrating the wider allied health practitioner team. Plus, you’ll make more impact working in a community-based social practice model, where you’ll be delivering therapy in the places that children live, learn and play!
To be successful in this role, you will come with qualifications of Bachelor or Masters in Early Childhood Education or Masters of Special Education.
Remuneration – Everybody wins every day with our new remuneration structure
- Salary (depending on experience) + Superannuation
- Annual leave loading
- Everyday Way Bonus – $3000*
- Opt-in to increase your hourly rate by up to $5 per hour*
- (*conditions apply)
Everyday Perks and Rewards
- Car / Car allowance + surface pro laptop + mobile (Personal & Professional use)
- Flexible working options – create a week that works for you!
- Wellbeing days + purchase leave + paid parental leave (after 12 months)
- Purpose leave so you have time to pursue outside interests
- Regular #hublife social & fun team events
- Free Pilates, yoga, snacks & drinks
- Relocation options if you’re considering a move
- Pet friendly hubs so you can bring your pooch to work
- Discounts on a huge variety of goods and services
Career and Professional Development
- Operational and Clinical pathways to align with your passions & career goals
- Mentors to guide you and build your skills & confidence
- Limitless learning opportunities provided by industry leading clinicians
- Career coaches to guide and support you to realise your potential
- Professional practices to broaden your commercial understanding
- Dedicated admin support so you can focus on doing your best work
Change the game for children with disability
If this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, don’t hesitate. Your expertise in childhood development isn’t just valued; it’s a game-changer for children and their families. Apply today!