Position Title: Jr. HR Assistant
Job classification: Ungraded (UG)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term-Ungraded
Salary: Php 25 000 per month net of taxes
Resource Management (RM) – MAC HR Support MAC HR Support (Local) Unit provides human resources assistance to all national staff members within the Manila Administrative Centre (MAC), Philippines. These services include but are not limited to recruitment and selection of staff and non-staff, contracts management, personnel action preparation, benefits and entitlements processing, attendance and timekeeping, performance management, staff development and HR policy implementation in coordination with the Human Resources Advisory Services in Panama and Human Resources Management in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Jr. HR Assistant will provide general HR and admin assistance to RM- MAC HR Support unit. Specifically, the successful candidate will assist with the following functions:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Provide general recruitment assistance including but not limited to the following:Assist in sending out interview and exam invites to the longlisted and shortlisted candidates Assist in sorting applications in the mailbox Assist with the posting of job advertisement in various platforms Provide assistance in the sourcing and recruitment of interns Draft intern’s Certificate of Completion
- Assist with the HR data management through scanning, labelling and e-filing of documents.
- Assist in MAC HR organized events.
- Assist in the preparation and update of any HR related reports, as deemed necessary.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Completed university degree in BS Psychology, Business Administration or any related field from an accredited academic institution.
- HR Diploma or Certification, an advantage.
- Experience in office administration work.
- Work experience in international/multi-cultural and/or UN system, an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients;
- High level of computer literacy usage of office MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio etc.).
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 23 January 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0022023-dr-0022023-jr-hr-assistant-ungraded-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac#menu-how-to-apply
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.