Position Title: ICT Assistant (Client Support) Security Services
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term-Graded, six-month with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 53,189.42 per month (all inclusive)
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Global User Support, and the direct supervision of the Shift Supervisor (Tier 2), the successful candidate will provide second-level (Tier 2) user and technical support and services to users of IOM’s corporate applications and infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service-oriented approach.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution with 3 years of relevant experience; or
- Completed High school / Secondary school education with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Valid and relevant Microsoft, Cisco, and/or ITIL Certifications an advantage.
- Has a minimum of three years of experience of working experience in administration and support of Azure Active Directory, Share Point, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, and SAP.
- Has a minimum of two years of information security experience, working with on-prem and cloud-based security solutions.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and optimizing SQL queries.
- Experience with User Authentications and Identity Synchronization Technologies such as OAuth 2.0, SAML, and OpenID Connect.
- Experience with Cloud User Management and configuration
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration
- Familiarity with core OS services such as SSH, Telnet, FTP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP
- Excellent hands-on experience with administration and troubleshooting of Azure AD, MS Exchange, Office 365. And Share Point.
- Good Familiarity with Security and infrastructure administration.
- Knowledge of OI PowerShell scripting
- External identity providers configuration for Web Application
- Familiarity with Security and infrastructure administration
- Knowledge of Office 365 Identity Management
- Able to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of secure web gateway solutions, preferably Zscaler.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Threat Protection suite, as Azure AD Identity Protection, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Exchange Online Protection.
- Knowledge in network/firewalls devices (e.g., Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD, Cisco Meraki, Palo Alto, FortiGate)
- IT security specialist training and certifications are an asset, and especially related to Microsoft (Azure / M365) security solutions
- ITIL V3/4 foundation level certification is desirable.AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies and/or MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration certificate will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written command of English.
- SC-300 Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator and/or SC-200 Security Operations Analyst Associate certificates will be an advantage.
- Ability to respond against information security alerts
- Valid proficiency in Vulnerability Management concepts
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 19 January 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/svn-0072022-svn-0072022-ict-assistant-client-support-security-services-g-5-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.