Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous non-profit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria. Our staff includes expert in health, Education, Social works, youth, Civil Society and research. Our LOCATE project;
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Akwa Ibom
- A member of the Senior Management Team, the overall purpose of the HR Manager is to contribute to the attainment of ECEWS strategic business and objectives through effective leadership and management of the HR function in the Office. The role will lead the overall HR function for ECEWS, developing HR Services from an operational and strategic perspective. The incumbent will co-ordinate HR operations ensuring that the HR function is aligned to ECEWS business and deliver sound and cost effective people management practices through continuous improvement and prioritization. The position holder will provide practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to the Senior Management Team, People Managers and all staff on HR policies, systems procedures and best practices.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- Degree in Human Resources Management/ Organizational Behaviour/Business Administration or related field
- Certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or related body is an advantage
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and computer (Excel and spreadsheet) skills are required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Experience and good working knowledge of Donor Fund regulations is an advantage.
- Experience of HR in the not-for-profit sector is an advantage.
- A higher degree or professional qualification in HR is an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian Labor laws
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and a one-page cover letter as one (1) MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Human Resources Unit through this email address: [email protected] .
APPLICATION MUST EXPLICITLY STATE YOUR FULL NAMES, THE POSITION OF INTEREST WITH PREFERRED LOCATION as the SUBJECT of the email.
Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
Eligible female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted