The objective of the Helpdesk Intern is to participate in technical assistance for customers. This assistance can take two forms which are remote assistance and on-site assistance. In view of the company’s policy relating to the management of the intern, the latter remains a learner who is well integrated into the operations that are carried out.
- Participate in providing on-site and remote end-user support with a focus on customer satisfaction, quality of service and excellent technical proficiency
- Provide support for end user computing needs by managing the deployment and maintenance of all client/server hardware and software.
- Log and update trouble tickets on the IT Service Management (ITSM) portal and communicate with the customer to collect additional incident information incidents
- Support end users mainly in the field of office and mobile communications
- Participate in the diagnosis and repair of necessary systems and networks
- Contribute to the active management of security risks by monitoring client device security, recommending and implementing continuous improvements
- Ensure client users are working optimally on desktops, laptops, portable communications devices and workstations
- Professionally document all work performed, submit it and update accurate tickets on a daily basis
- Work with other team members to identify new revenue opportunities, primarily through projects
- Respond to communications from team members within the timeframes established by the GSTIb communications standards
- Escalating disabling issues to a higher level in a timely manner.
Required profile for job ad : HELPDESK INTERNQualifications: Educational requirement:
- Level: minimum of bachelor’s degree
- Field concerned: IT and any field related to it.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Similar experience is an asset
- Have a methodical approach
- Experience with administration of Windows 8.1/10/11, Windows Server 2012 systems R2/2019 and experience with Remote Desktop Support (RDP).
- Experience with virtualization systems such as HYPER-V
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
|Experience level :||
Less than 2 years
|Educational level :||
|Spoken language :||