Company: Reputable Company
State: Jobs in Accra
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
A reputable company in the financial industry, with networks across the country has vacancy for Head of Brands Communication and Business Development. The job description, key responsibilities and job specification are as follows:
• As the Head of Brands Communication and Business Development,s/he will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) andshall directly oversee, support and promote our brand and reputation. Through public relations and corporate communications, the Head of Brands Communications and Business Development will be expected to provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
• Additionally, the Head of Brands Communications will be expected to advise on the Marketing direction and support within the organization, actively participate in the organization’s strategy, communications, brand management as well as event planning and coordinating.
• Creating and implementing a long – term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liasing with Management about marketing related issues;
• Design and co-ordinate media campaigns, advertising and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and social media;
• Responsible for the design and production of media content;
• Formulate, obtain the appropriate approvals and implement public relations strategies.Also, select and manage communications with external agencies, as well as develop media marketing strategies and non-campaign activities.
• Provide strategic input and direction for the brand, produce brand guide/manual and communication materials. In addition, develop non – campaign brands whilst keeping the company’s vision, mission and objectives in mind; and advise internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the company.
• Be involved in and collaborate on all initiatives related to the company’s Business Development, PR and Corporate Social Responsibility;
• Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with latest current trends and guidelines;
• Oversee corporate communications and branding in various online and print platforms such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Industry magazine and works hand-in-hand with the IT Department to ensure that company websites are maintained and updated with appropriate information.
• Develop a clearly defined communication crisis policy when in need of a guide.
• Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with various members of the media.
• Develop, implement and adhere to brands and communications budget.
• Develop, compose, distribute and implement policies to enhance the efficiency of the department and further develop the building and maintainance of a positive brand.
• Responsible for the design and production of media content.
• Conduct marketing research to support any required project and update Management with current trends and guidelines.
• Participate in the planning of external and internal events, conferences, fairs and coordintes activities as directed by Management.
• Develop business cases for brand recognition.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related field.
• A post graduate degree in Communication/ Marketing Certificate with IPR, GJA and/or CIM-Ghana/UK
• Minimum of six (6) years work experience in a similar role.
• Be able to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment,
• Have an excellent eye for detail and be creative,
• Be able to multitask and achieve results through managing others,
• Be proactive, willing and be an excellent communicator,
• Be qualified in Marketing and/or Communications, and understand Finance,
• Have related experience in Marketing, PR and Communications,
• Preference will be given to candidates that have experience within Financial Services.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to send their Curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 15 November, 2023
NB: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.