The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) is a Christian Health and Development Organization working in partnerstiip with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa lbom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi Benue, Katsina Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja) towards the eradication of leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Administration
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Head, Human Resources and Administration will pro-actively support the National Director in his responsibility to be accountable for the HR strategy, ensuring that TLM demonstrates good HR practice and enhances the organisation’s performance through its people and management of its employees.
- This includes leading, safeguarding and the development of relevant competencies across the organisation.
- University Degree with at least 3 years of experience in human resources development and management.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Equal Employer Opportunity
- TLM is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, gender, color and disability.
- Qualified women and persons with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.