Position Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Job classification: G-4
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Closing date: 23 Aug 2022
Salary: Php 540,912 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall guidance of the Head, Project Monitoring Unit, the successful candidate will work under the direct functional and administrative supervision of the Project Monitoring Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing clerical accounting support to the Project Monitoring Unit. The successful candidate will be given financial and administrative tasks relating to designated Department of Migration Management / Immigration and Border Management Division / Immigration and Visas Unit projects, with a particular focus on the global Visa Application Centre (VAC) network.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience in accounting or finance; or
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the field of accounting, finance, budgeting, and / or audit;
- Experience providing financial and administrative support to global projects in the field of visas.
- Knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP.
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency.
- Ability to draft correspondence and communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks under time constraints.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 23 Aug 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0512022-vn-0512022-finance-and-administrative-assistant-g-4-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.