- Overall managerial responsibility for monitoring, evaluating, and improving performance management in the teaching and learning environment.
- Working in collaboration with the Heads of all departments and all relevant stakeholders to provide relevant monthly reports to the board.
- Ensuring that the learning, development, and discipline of students remain at the heart of all decisions.
- The Headteacher will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high standards of academic and non-academic content to students; excellent administrative procedures; adequate team supervision
- The Headteacher will take a leadership role in strengthening the quality of teaching and learning, bringing efficiencies to the management of the school, and raising the profile of the whole school.
- Vet and evaluate teachers’ output of work at the end of each week/term, and conduct periodic assessments of all staff.
- Building strong relationships with families, students, and staff to ensure collective investment in instructional priorities, initiatives, and expectations.
Job category :HR, training Industries :Education, training Employment type :Fixed-term contract Region :Greater Accra City : Accra Experience level :5 to 10 years Educational level :Bachelor Spoken language :English›Fluent Key Skills : Number of Position(s) : 1
Required profile for job ad : HeadteacherQualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Education Degree.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in the educational sector, preferably at management level.
- Strong digital literacy (ICT) skills required.
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Prospective candidates should be IT savvy, with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, or Word.
- Strong communications, public relations, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on improvement of student academic performance.
- Ability to promote a safe and orderly learning environment
Interested candidates are
An application letter • Curriculum vitae • Photocopies of relevant certificates • A write-up detailing at least 5 steps they would take to improve the performance of the school.
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly submit your application documents by e-mail to the School Management Board
Closing Date: 10th September 2023