- Safely transporting authorized personnel, delivery and collection of mail, documents and other related goods and supplies under the authorization of the supervisor.
- Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle. Detailed and accurate records of fuel usage, mileage and servicing should be written in the vehicle log book.
- Company: SOS Children’s Villages International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Ghana
- Report minor and major problems to supervisor for arrangements to be made for timely servicing.
- Follow traffic laws and regulations at all times and also ensuring there is enough fuel at all times for wherever the vehicle will be travelling to.
- Ensure car is washed regularly to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Pick up Company visitors from a place and at the time they have requested. Assist with loading and offloading their luggage.
- Ensure all the required documents are renewed on time this include road worthy and insurance of the vehicle.
- Collects and delivers mails at various destinations as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain and adhere to Company policies and guidelines.
- Report any sign of abuse or neglect observed or aware of.
- Performs any other related duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor
Job Specification Junior Secondary School Certificate or Middle School Leaving Certificate Must possess a professional driver’s license C/ D with a minimum of 3 years working experience in a Corporate Organisation Initiative and sense of responsibility Must have good eye sight Reliable and dependable character Physical and mental fitness Must be patient and respectful Ability to read and write Neat appearance Ability to work for long hours Willingness to travel at short notice