Welcome to First National Bank Ghana, the home of the #Changeables. We design for the shapeshifters and deliver products and services that make us incredibly proud of the people who make it happen.
As part of our talent team in Information Technology, you will be surrounded by unique talents, diverse minds, and an adaptable environment that lives up to the promise of staying curious. Now’s the time to imagine your potential in a team where experts come together and ignite effective change.
Are you someone who can:
- Take responsibility for the Temenos Transact product configuration, parameterization of Temenos applications, functional analysis of business requirements, customization, operational support of the business applications/systems and end-user support requests. This includes logging, resolving, monitoring, and tracking change management processes
- Be responsible for trending and reporting as well as investigations that aid the Incident and Problem processes to deliver suitable workaround and root cause analysis and where applicable escalate calls to Third-party Vendors for resolution
- Implementation of System Application against Objectives by managing installation of planned system solutions and changes against required System Application Plan
- Deliver a service which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service. Maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders ensuring appropriate IT solutions are developed
- Manage the reduction of hours of unplanned downtime caused by faulty application incidents
- Query Management Service, responsible for the timely and effective response of IT systems user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems and the coordination of rapid and appropriate responses
- Improve user experience by pro-actively advising of issues or fixes being implemented on the system using the appropriate communication avenues
- Comply, understand, and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- The overall management of application releases (tasks, assignments, delivery, timeframes, and problem fixtures)
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant IT projects / IT initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Manage IT projects to ensure successful implementation within agreed timelines
- IT System and Data Analysis and Reporting on IT System and Data Analysis and Reporting by taking responsibility for producing reports and statistical information on the applications/systems and impact on business unit and/or segment
- Maintain and make changes to application software systems, as and when required by business, to reduce the number of production problems caused by downtime
- Manage the incident to completion of queries by trouble-shooting end user functional issues and resolve or escalate to senior applications administrator/functional/technical support where necessary.
- Assists with first-level testing of system fixes before placement in a production environment by providing onsite implementation support if required
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications maintaining personal networks participating in professional organisations.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness
You will be an ideal candidate if you:
- Degree in a relevant technical or technology field
- 3 to 5 years experience in Temenos products (Transact, TPH, FCM and Data Lake) implementation projects of which 2 to 3 years ideally with a Temenos implementation partner
You will have access to:
- Opportunities to network and collaborate
- A challenging working environment
- Opportunities to innovate
We can be a match if you are:
- Adaptable and curious
- Passionate about the implementation of IT core banking infrastructure
- Thrive in a collaborative working environment
Additional Information & Application Method
Interested applicants should: