- Perth based with travel to WA work sites
- Project execution and delivery, whilst utilising your experience in Civil & NPI Construction, road construction, bulk and detailed earthworks and drainage.
- Ensure all work aligns with specified procedures and relevant standards.
- Foster a positive work environment by setting an example, coaching, and mentoring superintendents, supervisors, and engineers.
- Supervise the allocation of labor, tools, equipment, and materials throughout the project duration.
- Uphold adherence to client QAQC prerequisites, along with Company policies, plans, and protocols.
- Ensure work teams have the necessary resources to safely fulfill their duties.
This company offers an attractive salary package, career progression and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.