We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer, Adult ART
Job Code: CSU0019
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaning and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
- If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- The incumbent will support the provision of quality assurance/ improvement focused technical assistance and support processes that improves ART/ TB, AHD, NCD integration, treatment support at the central office. The job holder will provide periodic updates to the Senior Manager Adult ART under the CoCT thematic area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support states in the Viral load value chain management
- Support ART treatment for special populations-KPs, Standalone DOTS sites & YWC
- Drive, support activities, strategies and plans geared towards the optimization of Viral load testing, coverage, and demand creation across the organization supported states and facilities.
- Provided leadership for the implementation of integrated, AHD, NCD -Cervical Cancer, HPT, DM and – COVID-19 and TB. *Drive, support activities, strategies and plans geared towards achieving Viral load Suppression and optimize TLD transitioning among clients across the organization supported states and facilities.
- Support activities, plan, and strategies for the full integration of U=U into the comprehensive HIV service delivery across the organization supported facilities.
- To support activities, strategies and plans to optimize the implementation and operationalization of the various differentiated service delivery models across the organization supported facilities.
- Back stop state team to achieve assigned targets
Qualification and Experience
- MBBS with at least 4 years post NYSC experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in the CDC surge and related strategies
- Able to use Microsoft packages
- Self-motivate and innovative
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g.Clinical Services Officer, Adult ART, Abuja, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU).
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated, if suitable applications are received.